If you are a Euchre Enthusiast and want to play some Euchre here are some ideas where you might find a group:
- If you are a senior, perhaps at the Senior Center
- If you are a stay-at-home Mom, maybe there are other Moms in the school who would like to play.
- Maybe there is a Euchre group at your community center or a local church.
- Of course, since we live in the age of the internet, you can "Google" Euchre with your city name.
- www.Meetup.com is a great place to look for a Euchre group in your area.
Click the "Euchre in the Metro Detroit Area" tab for locations to play Euchre.
If you want to play Euchre and can’t find a group that meets anywhere around you, then it’s time for you to start one!! Don’t be shy, take a leap of faith! When I first started my daytime woman’s group there were at first only two of us … my husband joked that I would have to learn to play 2-handed Euchre. LOL Now there are 50+ women in the group! It is fun for all of us to get together with a common bond. Through playing Euchre, many strong friendships have been formed!!
Start a Euchre Group
Image from cdn.marketplaceimages